Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Again welcome

This is just a short note of appreciation to those of you who have visited my blog from other countries than the USA. My blog is not about the USA but it is about about universal forgiveness and understanding. This message is not welcome in most venues of the USA or elsewhere. We Americans  are you. We are the descendants of your ancestors who dared to challenge the powers that were thought to be universal and came here and won. Our spiritual arsenal comes from those you have sent to us. We are a product of your best hopes. We are also self-centered because you allow us to be.  What have we wrought  that your countrymen have not dreamed of? But still you are us. I am a priest for all. Come home to the reality that we are one in a universal God and I can help you. We do not travel alone. Talk to me.
Fr. Rod

No comments:

Post a Comment