Monday, January 9, 2012

Your cadence, is it hope?

These are the times that try men's souls. Election year that is, and its not just men. When I read my facebook, I have to set up a proper mental scenario for myself to keep from offending you. My list of friends is a mine field of political opinion. I even found a libertarian today. I try to allow your ideas/ideals to enlighten me. Seldom do I express a political preference.
In a previous blog I mentioned that I was a liberal democrat. This is true of my cultural upbringing. I guess I will always see political viewpoints from that lofty precipice of right thinking (or is it left thinking?)
On the other hand political viewpoints are so enmeshed with blind nationalism that even liberal democrats have the need of a prophet to guide them. I see no prophets from here. Do you?
I think that the upcoming election is a classical effort in self aggrandising. The outcome really is irrelevant. The die is cast and those who have been stamped by this die from Hell will not survive in the crucible of social upheaval that they have created for themselves.
My leanings are both right and left. My spirit calls a cadence that allows me to heed warnings from both camps. If you ask your spirit to lead you, you may find yourself in both camps also. Our presence in these camps is not to lend credence to either cause but to offer a presence of hope. Those in the camps will insist that their candidate is hope. These are those who have been blinded to real hopefulness which comes not from the brain but from the Spirit.
Left, Right or Libertarian you have a seed of hope in you or you would not care about the future. Look closely at the seed. Is it the one that must fall to the ground and die before it will bear fruit? Are you willing to die to the thoughts that have brought about this terrible collapse for our society? If the answer is yes or even maybe, you have the hope that I have. Welcome. Keep up the fight, it works.

No comments:

Post a Comment